Networking for Change
1-4pm 7th June 2017
The University Club of Western Australia
Networking for Change will be presented by The Marshall Centre from 1-4pm on 7th June 2017.
Join us for bite-sized presentations by researchers, policy makers,industry and government for the purpose of facilitating conversations, collaborations and partnerships.
Why you should attend
- Engage with leading keynotes about new developments in infectious diseases and public health research
- Network with key academics, government and industry
- Discuss research ideas and innovative practices with your peers
- Build connections, collaborations, and partnerships with researchers, government, industry, innovators and investors.
- Elina Spina
- +61 8 6457 4815
- The University Club of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway,
Crawley WA 6009
- Date and time
- 7 June 2017
1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Event type
- Government, industry, entrepreneurs and researchers
- RSVP is required. Register your interest by providing your email address below.